Date(s) - 05/05/2020 - 07/05/2020
Adelaide Convention Centre
Ozwater is the Australian Water Association’s annual international water conference and trade exhibition attracting 3,500+ water professionals from Australia and abroad every year.
The theme for Ozwater’20 is Thirst for Action and represents the need for continued action to meet the Sustainable Development Goals and the growing demands being placed on water from an environment, population and industrial perspective. It also reflects the Australian and global water sector’s desire to be a leader in delivering a sustainable water future.
The Conference Program is incredibly diverse and not only covers the traditional areas of asset management and operations, but also themes that link to HR, marketing, planning, governance, international development and energy, to name a few. Conference themes include:
– EXCELLENCE IN OPERATIONS AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
– ACHIEVING SUSTAINABLE AND THRIVING COMMUNITIES
– GOVERNANCE CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS
– ENGAGING & WORKING WITH CUSTOMERS
– RURAL, REMOTE AND REGIONAL WATER
– DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUITY
– INDUSTRY SAFETY & WELL-BEING
– PUBLIC HEALTH
– RESILIENCE & WATER SECURITY
– ACHIEVING A CIRCULAR ECONOMY
Full program is here: http://www.ozwater.org/ozwater20-program