Date(s) - 28/01/2021 - 29/01/2021
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICCCGW 2021: 15 is brought to you by the World Academy of Science. It will be a virtual event.
International Conference on Climate Change and Global Warming aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Climate Change and Global Warming. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Climate Change and Global Warming
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICCCGW 2021 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Climate Change and Global Warming. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor.
Visit the event website here:
Full program is here:
- Renewable Energy Industry Trends and Its Contributions to the Development of Energy Resilience in an Era of Accelerating Climate Change, A. T. Asutosh, J. Woo, M. Kouhirostami, M. Sam, A. Khantawang, C. Cuales, W. Ryor, C. Kibert
Validation and Projections for Solar Radiation up to 2100: HadGEM2-AO Global Circulation Model, Elison Eduardo Jardim Bierhals, Claudineia Brazil, Deivid Pires, Rafael Haag, Elton Gimenez Rossini
- European Environmental Policy for Road Transport: Analysis of the Perverse Effects Generated and Proposals for a Good Practice Guide, Pedro Pablo Ramírez Sánchez, Alassane Ballé Ndiaye, Roberto Rendeiro Martín-Cejas
- Image Haze Removal Using Scene Depth Based Spatially Varying Atmospheric Light in Haar Lifting Wavelet Domain, Prabh Preet Singh, Harpreet Kaur
- Reconsidering the Palaeo-Environmental Reconstruction of the Wet Zone of Sri Lanka: A Zooarchaeological Perspective, Kalangi Rodrigo, Kelum Manamendra-Arachchi
- Measuring the Influence of Functional Proximity on Environmental Urban Performance via Integrated Modification Methodology: Four Study Cases in Milan, M. Tadi, M. Hadi Mohammad Zadeh, Ozge Ogut
- Reverse Impact of Temperature as Climate Factor on Milk Production in ChaharMahal and Bakhtiari, V. Jafari, M. Jafari
- Uncertainty of the Brazilian Earth System Model for Solar Radiation, Elison Eduardo Jardim Bierhals, Claudineia Brazil, Deivid Pires, Rafael Haag, Elton Gimenez Rossini
- Scope, Relevance and Sustainability of Decentralized Renewable Energy Systems in Developing Economies: Imperatives from Indian Case Studies, Harshit Vallecha, Prabha Bhola
- Modelling of Alpha-Particles’ Epigenetic Effects in Short-Term Test on Drosophila melanogaster, Z. M. Biyasheva, M. Zh. Tleubergenova, Y. A. Zaripova, A. L. Shakirov, V. V. Dyachkov
- A Comparative Study of Regional Climate Models and Global Coupled Models over Uttarakhand, Sudip Kumar Kundu, Charu Singh
- Microwave Plasma Dry Reforming of Methane at High CO2/CH4 Feed Ratio, Nabil Majd Alawi, Gia Hung Pham, Ahmed Barifcani
- The Application of International Law in Terms of Earthlife Africa Johannesburg and Another v Minister of Energy and Others 65662/16 (2017) Case, M. van der Bank
- A Legal Opinion on Mitigation and Adaptation on Air Pollution Strategies for Local Governments in South Africa, Marjone Van Der Bank, C. M. Van Der Bank
- Projections of Climate Change in the Rain Regime of the Ibicui River Basin, Claudineia Brazil, Elison Eduardo Bierhals, Francisco Pereira, José Leandro Néris, Matheus Rippel, Luciane Salvi