Getting to Sustainability provides contracted sustainable business services to help your organisation save money, reduce risks, and boost its reputation and value.
Becoming a socially and environmentally conscientious organisation is an exciting journey. However, this is not always easy. We can help your organisation meet the challenges of turning vision into reality.
Getting to Sustainability offers contracted practical services and tailored resources.
We can help your organisation to maximise tangible and intangible value while minimising your environmental impact – from compliance to innovation.
Getting to Sustainability can assist you with things like:
- scoping, planning, managing, implementing and/or evaluating projects
- developing strategy, leadership, and change management approaches
- fostering collaborative effort in your organisation to mobilise internal expertise
- establishing mechanisms to foster innovate in a competitive environment
- writing reports and funding applications
- developing communications and marketing tools
- education, training, facilitation, stakeholder consultation, communications, and marketing
- research and policy development
- sourcing services in areas such as green procurement, environmental management systems, energy management, water saving, and carbon management
- data management and tools such as carbon inventories.
This website also provides a range of resources and information to help your organisation get started.
For more information on our award-winning, qualified and experienced Principal, Ngaire McGaw, visit About Us.
Please don’t hesitate to provide your ideas and feedback.