Date(s) - 15/03/2018 - 16/03/2018
Royal Hall of Industries
The Australian Sustainability Summit – is AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST EVER EVENT AND MEETING FOR GREEN CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS! It’s completely FREE to attend so why not register yourself now? Your ticket gives you access to not only the Sustainability Summit, but the exhibition and featured areas, including dedicated presentations and workshops
2 day – Exhibition, Conference & Workshop, Networking Sessions
200+ international exhibitors showcasing the latest projects, developments, investment and opportunities. Get hands on advice form each exhibitor.
Thousands of Attendees
50+ Conference and Workshop sessions – Earn CPD points
60+ high-level speakers.
40+ Industry partners and media partners supporting the show.
Entertainment, live music, networking parties held throughout the event
Free to attend, register now!
Some of the Workshop Topics include:
Climate Change Adaptation in the Build Environment: An Introduction
Energy Reduction Opportunities in Building Projects
Sustainable Design: Is Passivhaus the Answer to Successful Low Energy Building?
Sustainability in Construction Projects
What Makes a Building Sustainable?
Key Topics to Be Discussed at Sydney Build
- Uncovering Opportunities, Investments and Developments in Sydney: 2017 and beyond – The Government State Infrastructure Strategy and planning announcements
- Sydney Olympic Park Masterplan 2030 – Future development, Increase in residential and retail in Homebush
- Barangaroo – Open tender update, project Innovation, transport, apprenticeship and urban design
- Parramatta Road case study – Predicted outlook, future developments, focus on commercial development
- Sustainable Sydney – 2030 plans – green, global and connected. An update on the 6 major redevelopment sites. Green Ratings for contractors and developers
- Architecture Innovation sessions: Panel Discussions and networking sessions
How to Win Construction Projects – Creating a comprehensive bid package. Understanding the risks involved and keeping ahead of your competition.
- UTS Redevelopment case study – The City Campus $1 billion masterplan. How to achieve a 6 star Green Rating. How a vision became a reality (2008-present). Future projects – Building 1,3,4 and 5
- Health, Safety and Environment in the Construction Industry – Implementing safety design in the workplace
- Women in Construction – Harnessing career opportunities and strategies for women
- Project Developers and Contractors: Panel Discussions and networking sessions
Construction Industry Marketing in the 21st Century: Training Workshops
- Developers & Government: Panel Discussions and networking sessions
Find out more: www.sydneybuildexpo.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney: +61 (02)8006 7557